Your vehicle still requires repairs and maintenance during the COVID-19 pandemic, and DC Autocare is happy to announce we are still open for business.
However, the health and safety of our clients and staff is now a top priority during these difficult times. We are keeping our shop santized for everyones health and safety. The following are procedures we are taking, and ones in which you can help.
- If in the past 14 days, you or someone you have had contact with have been outside of Essex-County please let us know
- Make an appointment, it is preferred to just dropping in
- Please be ready to drop your keys at the door, so as to not require coming inside
- Only one customer will be allowed in the shop at a time while settling their invoice
- You must wear your face mask while in the shop
- We wear clean disposal gloves during our interactions with our customers
- We are sanitizing the entrance , debit machine, and surrounding areas after every customer
- We highly recommend you sanitize your vehicle after it’s service for your safety
- Please practice social distancing by keeping 6 feet or more between us
- Please cover your face if you feel the need to cough or sneeze
- We are closed Saturdays until further notice
We are confident that by taking these necessary precautions, we will be able to continue to serve our customers safely and maintain our health through the COVID-19 pandemic.
If you have any questions, please call the shop (519) 736-5757, I will be happy to discuss them with you.